sábado, 24 de diciembre de 2011

the city that would like to visit

italy........




..
the city that I would like to know or live for a while I find it very beautiful Italy for its beautiful scenery that is a city that holds a great tradition and history. I like their language and I love pasta. I would like to know know a little about her and the great things that have happened there.
I would like to cross it entirely and view architecture as coliceo inpresionante and the tower of Pisa. stroll through its beautiful beaches and also make a complete tour of the city in gondola
enjoy its wonderful atmosphere, I'd like to go to the carnival of masks and held every year.
Italy in one of my favorite cities besides it is very romantic in my opinion why I said, but I would like to know many places in the world to live only a short period and only to know and walk. travel the world and see different realities, people know their customs and traditions and enjoy the beautiful nature we have in this world.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario