jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

summer holidays......:)

I love my holidays ...



i remember my summer holiday since girl with family and friends. i remember that go a viña and we spent a week in the beach touring the places beautiful. , i have memories of that eat much and i was not worried about anything. my holidays were great i had fun. slept little , buy i did not care.i remember my holiday when visit to south i like the places the nature and recreation how to get milk a cow
 and harvest fruits . i like known natural and beautiful places to spend hours and hours traveling see the ocean and play with the sand and water . Also look at stars at night and camp. The truth is that my holidays were great 

This year i go the summer holiday with the family when you leave the university and count the days to go ...jajaaj....i got the visit to beach the central coast or visit the Serena i don’t know, I hope to really enjoy and share with my family and friends and food much and slept much and play ....and fun and recuperate energies and return the university recharged.
  
My holiday dream is i like to visit a place that dot no know of the world that pretty and relaxed and little people with adequate weather with beach and mountain with mall and places for enjoy . doing anything, playing the beach traveling  having fun , dancing , with  my family and to visit my  friends  and go places in nature with animals ,.. With my pets...
Ahhhh..... Where is mi holidays...?

                                                  




3 comentarios:

  1. the summer holidays start at 3rd of February!!!! just one week more of suffering :D

    Cheers!!! :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this summer holidays is very desire for our, relax and sleep for recover all the energy!!!
    good luck, bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope that you have a very good summer holidays and that you can enjoy very much.

    ResponderEliminar