jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

why do i want to be a vet ?

 




my dream always girl was studying veterinary medicine in order to help and protect animals .had more career options buy  i knew i did not like  
have studied many other things that they were exposed near my home, that maybe were shorter and relatively easy but not, always i like veterinary medicine . then  the decide was easy, have not more that decide to be a vet how difficult was now . have  to estudy without talking life too, becouse the life university is not easy
 is exhausting and stressful  but the experience at the university is something that has to live because it is a new stage in the lives of people where you lern many things .this year has been very special to me , i memory for more time but every effort is worthwhile ,see their  faces and know that you can help.
although it is difficult not want to pay me.
the kind of job i would like to have a clinic in helping them get injured animals and suffering and
alleviate some of their pain and their owners. be in direct contact with animals 
do what i like and deliver the best of my doing what  i love doing my dream and my passion to be a veterinary Excellency.










2 comentarios: